Thursday, July 24, 2008

"People of Berlin, people of the world, this is our moment!"

Barack Obama spoke to a huge, enthusiastic crowd in Berlin today. It's taken me a while, but I'm now fully on board in supporting Obama's candidacy to become the next President of the USA. I don't like settling for any candidate, like him, who is less than 100% supportive of the rights of same-sex couples to marry. But, clearly, Obama is our best hope for a sea change in American politics. Plus, he qualifies IMHO as a beautiful guy!
My favorite excerpt:

This is the moment when we must renew the goal of a world without nuclear weapons...It is time to secure all loose nuclear materials; to stop the spread of nuclear weapons; and to reduce the arsenals from another era. This is the moment to begin the work of seeking the peace of a world without nuclear weapons. ~ Barack Obama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking for "change" with this guy? How about 38¢ in my left pocket, it will be more effective! Are you seriously voting for this empty suit because he is a beautiful guy? Boy does he have you fooled, good luck with that….

Funfotoguy said...

Thanks for your comment. My comment about Obama being a "beautiful guy" was just for fun. I'm voting for him because I believe he is the better choice of our two choices for the next President. If Ron Paul were still in the race, he would undoubtedly have my vote!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...